[Buildroot] root fs

Teemu Keskinarkaus Teemu.Keskinarkaus at cc-systems.com
Wed Jun 11 09:55:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

You don't need to do make clean to get rootfs rebuild.

All you need to do is (in buildroot root):

rm -rf project_build_arm/yourproject/root
rm project_build_arm/yourproject/.root
make

It might be sufficient just to remove the .root, but this way you make sure you get fresh rootfs. Those examples are for arm, but I'll hope you find the same things on your buildroot.

-Teemu