[Buildroot] A question about procedure (ARM related)

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Thu Jun 12 00:20:24 UTC 2008

Ulf,
I have added support for an at91rm9200 based board (kb9202 from
KwikByte), to buildroot in the target/device/Atmel directory.  I would
post a patch or even be willing to add it directly if given svn write
access.

The reason I have not posted the patch is I'm not sure if the Atmel
directory is the right place.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting a bad thing?

Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."
www.beattie-home.net     | -- Midori Koto