[Buildroot] Still no answer for a contribution -- "me too"

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jun 13 20:04:49 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago A Corrêa <thiago.correa at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Thiago> This is my third attempt, I was able to talk to Mike, and
 Thiago> seams that being vouched for is all that is required. Which
 Thiago> would imply getting some patches sent before.

CC me on the mail to Mike and I'll ack it.

 Thiago> Yes, that's one of the things that would be greatly
 Thiago> beneficial to the project, along with having releases and
 Thiago> perhaps a continal building system. I tried once to get
 Thiago> builtbot to work with buildroot, even asked for some help
 Thiago> here but no one was interested in replying. :(

I have it running internally at work with the configs we use. I'm
working on getting an official instance up and running with a bigger
coverage soon.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard