[Buildroot] Problem building usbutils

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jun 18 08:46:06 UTC 2008

>>>>> "hartleys" == hartleys  <hartleys at visionengravers.com> writes:

Hi,

 hartleys> 1) usbutils requires libusb This was the easy one. I just
 hartleys> needed to select the libusb package. But, shouldn't the
 hartleys> Config.in for usbutils select it automatically?

Yes, fixed in trunk.

 hartleys> 2) configure for usbutils outputs error: get libusb 0.1.8
 hartleys> or newer Not sure how to fix this one. The libusb in
 hartleys> buildroot is 0.1.12. It built fine and the library is in my
 hartleys> build_arm/staging_dir/usb/lib directory. For some reason
 hartleys> it's not being found. Can anyone offer so insite on what I
 hartleys> might have setup wrong?

Strange, it builds here (i386).

Could you provide more details, please?

--