[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc: 4.3.1

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jun 20 18:24:58 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Fischer <rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> writes:

 Bernhard> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 05:50:18PM +0200, Fathi Boudra wrote:
 >> Could you add gcc-4.3.0 too ?
 >>
 >> It seems gcc-4.3.1 cross-toolchain doesn't work on all architectures.
 >> This is just a guess because emdebian gcc-4.3.1 toolchains are successfully
 >> built for arm only.
 >> It fails on powerpc, mips, etc..

 Bernhard> If there are problems then it would make more sense to
 Bernhard> fixup 4.3.1, really.

Me too. I like to keep the number of package versions to support (not
just gcc) to a minimum. It's hard enough to test the packages we have,
without multiplying the number of combinations with X versions.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard