[Buildroot] Modular X.org

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jun 30 14:59:13 UTC 2008

>>>>> "John" == John Voltz <john.voltz at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 John> I just wanted to inform anyone who is interested, the buildroot
 John> tree over at http://code.google.com/p/buildroot can now build
 John> both modular and tiny X.org servers AND drivers. The modular X
 John> will likely only build successfully for desktop machine arches
 John> (i.e. x86, PPC?, etc.) because it requires a PCI bus.

 John> If I can recruit someone with some spare time to generate a
 John> patch against uClibc.org's tree and submit it upstream, I'm
 John> sure everyone will appreciate it.

I've now committed the relevant chunks - Thanks John.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard