[Buildroot] more stuff

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:41:56 UTC 2008

By the way, the description of your googlecode project is rather
provocative:

Not meant to be provocative. I am simply offering svn access to anyone
and everyone that is interested. I'm not discriminating either. Nobody
has to "prove themselves" worthy to make commits. Send me you gmail
address and you can commit. Simple as that. I think it's a better way
to get things done, "the more the merrier". If somebody screws up,
we'll roll back the changes, that's what version control is all about
isn't it? I think we've got quite a fair amount of good new stuff in
there. Some of it was very time consuming and difficult to do too,
like icu and openmotif for example.

John