[Buildroot] Problem with _defconfig's

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 13:24:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

   I was just about to try the new HEAD additions but I was unable to
use any defconfig for the AVR32: Anyone with the same isues?

localhost buildroot # make atngw100-base_defconfig
make: *** No rule to make target `atngw100-base_defconfig'.  Stop.
localhost buildroot # make atngw100-expanded_defconfig
make: *** No rule to make target `atngw100-expanded_defconfig'.  Stop.
localhost buildroot # make atstk1002_defconfig
make: *** No rule to make target `atstk1002_defconfig'.  Stop.

Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa