[Buildroot] Build failure with busybox 1.9.1

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Mar 9 21:50:38 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Will" == Will Wagner <will_wagner at carallon.com> writes:

 Will> Hi All, Have just tried a new config from scratch and it is
 Will> failing while configuring busybox as there is no
 Will> package/busybox/busybox-1.9.0.config file, previously I think
 Will> it used the 1.6.0 file.

Hmm, I don't see why it would try to to use that file - Are you sure
you didn't change the config by hand?

>From package/busybox/Config.in:

default "package/busybox/busybox-1.6.0.config" if BR2_BUSYBOX_VERSION_1_9_X

 Will> I have fixed it by just going back to the 1.6.0 file - is that correct?

Yes.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard