[Buildroot] [ PATCH ] adjust gnu download paths

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Mar 19 21:20:04 UTC 2008

Some projects download from gnu mirrors, however the project.mk adds an
extra /gnu thus causing a 404. The following patch removes all extra
/gnu from packages using the BR2_GNU_MIRROR to define the project site
variable.

On a side note, it has been a few years since I was actively involved in
providing patches for buildroot, however I have another project coming
up here where I expect to use buildroot quite a bit. How do I go about
getting svn access for bugs/patches like this?

--
Nathanael D. Noblet