[Buildroot] build problems

Steve Calfee nospamcalfee at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 15:51:15 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I used buildroot a couple of years ago successfully with a samsung 2410 soc.

I am now trying to use it for a new project. My problem is I cannot get any build to work.

Has anyone done a svn update and select a default config and have it build? I want to build an arm system, but first I would like some default config to build. I am using ubuntu feisty and think I have installed all the required tools. The mailing list seems to be quite active, but things seem to be in chaos. Can anyone tell me a starting place that is known to work?

Thanks, Steve