[Buildroot] rpm & buildroot

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:37:11 UTC 2008

I just assume most people use buildroot for embedded devices, but I guess
it's not restricted to that alone :)

Did you try using strace or maybe run it in a gdbserver? I use Eclipse with
the RSE (Remote System Explorer) plugins. You can easily debug over ethernet
this way. I wrote a quick how-to for AVR32 but it will work just the same
for x86.

http://avr32linux.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RemoteDebugging

John