[Buildroot] build problems

Tim Barr tbarr at multitech.com
Mon Mar 24 12:45:19 UTC 2008

I have had a similar problem, Steve. I wonder if any of the maintainers
has tried running buildroot after a dirclean recently? Or cleared out
the download directory to see if any package download interfaces have
changed? I have been trying to get a successful buildroot process (for
an AT91SAM9260EK) to complete for over 3 months now with no luck
whatsoever. I ended up having to buy a Timesys linuxlink license in
order to move forward.

Timothy Barr
Hardware Development Engineer
for Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.