[Buildroot] Glib2 build problem

Christian SCHWARZ christian.schwarz at st.com
Tue Mar 25 14:19:58 UTC 2008

ok thanks, in fact the linker did not find libintl:
  arm-linux-uclibc/bin/ld: cannot find -lintl

Do you have an idea how I can tell the toolchain to look also in
$(BUILDROOT)/linux-toolchain/include and
$(BUILDROOT)/linux-toolchain/lib ? If not, I have to copy generated libs
& header files into the toolchain's own lib/ and include/ dirs.

cheers,
Christian