[Buildroot] Glib2 build problem

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:38:15 UTC 2008

I don't have any experience using buildroot with an external toolchain.
Maybe someone else here can help with that one. I know a very nasty and
hackish way though, you could symlink the include and lib directories out to
the external toolchain. If you don't mind polluting your toolchain
directories.

John