[Buildroot] Glib2 build problem

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:42:12 UTC 2008

ln -s $(BUILDROOT)/linux-toolchain/lib $(BUILDROOT)/$(STAGING_DIR)/lib
ln -s $(BUILDROOT)/$(STAGING_DIR)/lib $(BUILDROOT)/$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/lib
ln -s $(BUILDROOT)/linux-toolchain/include
$(BUILDROOT)/$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include

Note that gcc 4.2 and later support sysroot so staging_dir/usr is actually a
directory and not a symlink to dot.

John