[Buildroot] build problems

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Mar 26 22:39:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

 >> To me it doesn't make sense to keep earlier versions than the latest
 >> stable release of a given major version (E.G. 1.9.2 instead of 1.9.1)
 >> - Otherwise it'll get too hard to handle. I think it's also soon time
 >> to retire some of the really ancient versions like 1.2.x - 1.6.x.

 Bernhard> hehe, sounds familiar. I've already had my share of fun
 Bernhard> with Ulf in exactly this area and consequently there is
 Bernhard> that git-repo which fixes alot of this stuff for good.

I take it that you have completely stopped committing to svn - Would
you object to me cherry picking a few commits from your git repo
(E.G. newer toolchains)?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard