[Buildroot] What is the best way to deactivate XML Parser (expat) for ARM build?

Robert Nelson robert.nelson.work at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:55:43 UTC 2008

-- added CC to Buildroot List

Hi Arun,

I've recently run into this too...  for some reason the expat dependency
isn't properly built with the default at91sam9263_defconfig.  Until this
gets fixed upstream, I've been issuing an "make expat" after the error
first occurs, this moves the generated libexpat into the correct
directory.. After which the build process will continue till the next
error. (checking for GLIB - version >= 2.2.0... no)

Robert Nelson
FAE - Digi-Key