[Buildroot] ARM build error with llseek.c

hartleys hartleys at visionengravers.com
Thu May 8 23:11:43 UTC 2008

This is just a guess but...

I'm still using a prebuilt external toolchain and haven't tried building
one from source yet so I'm not sure how to fix it. But, maybe this
information to help.

It appears you have a problem with your toolchain. That line in llseek.c
should be invoving a uClibc macro (_syscall5) but it's not defined so
the compiler is dying on the syntax of the "function" _syscall.

Just my two cents...