[Buildroot] httpd question

hartleys hartleys at visionengravers.com
Mon May 12 16:01:07 UTC 2008

Looks like I do have another process on port 80. Not sure who or how at
this point.

/ # netstat -ln | grep ":80"
tcp  0  0  0.0.0.0:80  0.0.0.0:*  LISTEN

Strange thing is I have a couple ports connected to 0.0.0.0 and in the
LISTEN state. They are 37, 7, 9, 13, 80, 19, and 13.

Right now I don't have 'lsof' installed. I tried enabling it in my
buildroot configuration but can't get the source to download. I keep
getting an "Error in server greeting." message when buildroot tries to
wget the package.

Any other ideas. Either for my problem with port 80 or how to go about
getting the lsof package?

Thanks,
Hartley

Alexander Kriegisch: