[Buildroot] Bootloaders

Jason Valenzuela jvalenzuela at dspfl.com
Tue May 20 18:51:36 UTC 2008

Arun Reddy wrote:
> Well I checked my x86 project and I have grub 0.97-35. I haven't touched
> that project since April, so they must have removed 35 from this
> repository pretty recently. I find that really annoying that they only
> keep the latest version up there.
>
> Anyway, I am very surprised your build isn't working with version 38. I
> remember having the same problem with grub because version 0.97-33
> wasn't available! So I changed the .mk file to direct it to 35 and it
> worked. I see that version 27 is up there still... can you try getting
> that one and see what happens?

I found the -35 patch with google and am currently recompiling uClibc as
you directed. If that builds and grub too, I can see if the -27 builds.

I noticed that there were other grub patches within the target/x86/grub
directory. Perhaps those don't work correctly with the -38 patch.

Thanks,
Jason Valenzuela