[Buildroot] Anyone try simulating their Buildroot-created filesystem image in QEMU?

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Fri May 23 19:59:38 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I get the same kernel panic error
with hda as well. I also build my image with initrd support (in the kernel
config) and when I tried booting qemu locks up right after uncompressing the
kernel. I'll play around with it more but in the meantime if any other
members have any feedback please feel free to respond. Thanks!