[Buildroot] my first patch !

Jonathan Dumaresq jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca
Tue Nov 4 13:33:27 UTC 2008

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Peter Korsgaard [mailto:jacmet at gmail.com] De la part de Peter Korsgaard
Envoyé : 4 novembre 2008 06:32
À : Jonathan Dumaresq
Cc : 'Bernhard Reutner-Fischer'; buildroot at uclibc.org
Objet : Re: [Buildroot] my first patch !

>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan Dumaresq <jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca> writes:

Hi,

 Jonathan> I would like to thanks you for your input.

 Jonathan> I would like to know what I suppose to do with thoses 3 files ?

I've updated the netsnmp package in svn, could you give it a try?
Thanx Peter.

I i use the AVR32 buildroot git tree. But HCE tell me to send patch here. I
have use an old version of the atmel snapshot. SO no I try to use the latest
one from atmel. I will try your package if I have problem with the one form
atmel.

I'll appreciate your time !!!

Jonathan

--