[Buildroot] proftpd does not compile

Nick Peirson nick at netcentral.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 16:20:58 UTC 2008

Micha Nelissen wrote:
> I'm not sure if you understood me right. The problem is that bcopy is
> declared twice (I get a redefinition warning). It is *not* that bcopy is
> undefined.
>
> If I'm wrong please correct me, thanks.

I think I misunderstood you. It looks like there was a patch to resolve
bcopy related issues in the buildroot repository, but it was removed:
http://busybox.net/lists/buildroot/2008-June/009198.html

Not sure if it helps it would help with the issue your seeing or not?

--
Regards

Nick Peirson

--
Internet Central Ltd is a limited company registered in England. Registered number: 3079542. Registered office: Ivy House Foundry, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 3NR.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.