[Buildroot] Atmel file system skeleton missing /sys directory

John Schimandle john_schimandle at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 00:07:51 UTC 2008

I'm still working through my issues with programming on the at91sam9263ek
board and discovered a bug in the Atmel root file system skeleton directory.
The  root file system was missing the /sys directory and that caused sysfs
to not mount at boot time. I manually added the sys directory to
target/device/Atmel/root/target_skeleton. removed the
target_build_arm/at91sam9263ek/.root file, rebuilt buildroot and that fixed
the problem.

I would like to propogate the patch into the buildroot system but I don't
know the appropriate place to fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to fix things so other people
don't run into the same problem.

Regards,

John