[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel: atngw100/target_skeleton atngw100/target etc...

Markus Heidelberg markus.heidelberg at web.de
Sat Oct 18 13:32:14 UTC 2008

jacmet at uclibc.org, 18.10.2008:

> Log:
> target/device/Atmel: add /sys to target skeletons
>
> Reported by John Schimandle
>
> Added:
>    trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel/atngw100/target_skeleton/sys/
>    trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel/atngw100/target_skeleton/sys/.empty
>    trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel/atstk100x/target_skeleton/sys/
>    trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel/atstk100x/target_skeleton/sys/.empty
>    trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel/root/target_skeleton/sys/
>    trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel/root/target_skeleton/sys/.empty

The AVR32 based boards atngw100 and atstk100x should have already worked,
though I've only used them with Atmel's Buildroot. They create this directory
from Atmel/{atngw100,atstk100x}/device_table.txt, but it isn't included in
Atmel/root/device_table.txt, so it didn't work for the ARM boards.

There are several directories in various device_table.txt files, not related
to device files and not all those need special file permissions.

Markus