[Buildroot] Atmel file system skeleton missing /sys directory

Roberto A. Foglietta roberto.foglietta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 13:44:01 UTC 2008

2008/10/18 Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org>:

> Hi,
>
>  Roberto>  Playing with the i386 target I see /proc /sys and sometime
>  Roberto> /usr/lib are missing. The last one in particular when no any
>  Roberto> package 'mkdir' it the main 'make' fails in running a 'find'
>  Roberto> in that not existent directory.
>
> Can you be more specific? target/generic/target_skeleton has both
> /sys, /proc and /usr/lib.

roberto at rafbook:~/gles/buildroot$ svn info | grep Last
Last Changed Author: jacmet
Last Changed Rev: 23701
Last Changed Date: 2008-10-17 12:19:41 +0200 (Fri, 17 Oct 2008)
roberto at rafbook:~/gles/buildroot$ ls -al project_build_i586/ugles/root/

 I started without any package but only toolchain and after added
busybox. I tried the actual .config and works properly, please forget
my msg. In case I found a way to reproduce it I will open a report in
the bug tool.

 Thanks,
--
/roberto