[Buildroot] Feedback ?

Daniel Laird danieljlaird at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:55:11 UTC 2008

I would like this patch as I have a number of packages that have this change added also (but on a package by package patch).

I am slightly afraid to just throw it into buildroot.
If anyone has any feedback on this, that would be appreciated before I submit the change into buildroot as I think this is a good change.

Many thanks
Daniel Laird