[Buildroot] Kernel header installed with external toolchain ?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Oct 22 15:37:43 UTC 2008

 Thomas> Hi,
 Thomas> I'm using Buildroot with an external toolchain, but after every cleanup
 Thomas> of the tree, the next 'make' will trigger the download of the kernel
 Thomas> source code and the installation of kernel headers. I'm wondering why
 Thomas> this is necessary, since the external toolchain already have the
 Thomas> headers.

It shouldn't redownload unless you remove your dl dir.

 Thomas> Isn't this a bug of the external toolchain management ?

Sounds like it. Sorry, I'm not using the external toolchain stuff, but
patches are welcome.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard