[Buildroot] New to embedded Linux... questions ref. buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Oct 23 15:46:30 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric  <spamsink at scoot.netis.com> writes:

Hi,

 Eric> Good morning, Peter.

Evening here ;)

 Eric> Actually, I don't know that it doesn't work.  Probably works fine
 Eric> once I clear up a few questions and get the nerve to try it.  :-)

 Eric> All I really need (for now) is to find out if this means anything important...

 Eric> ... whether rootfs.avr32.jffs2-root and rootfs.avr32.jffs2-usr are
 Eric> the image files I want.  I know I can just try them and see if they
 Eric> work but as I said I'm nervous about blowing away the u-boot with no
 Eric> way to restore it.

Again, please ask the Atmel people about those things, not us.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard