[Buildroot] Synchronisation of dependencies between Config.in and .mk files ?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Oct 27 18:43:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

 Thomas> However, there are great chances for these two lists of
 Thomas> dependencies for each package to become unsynchronized.

True, but I don't think there's any easy way of going from Kconfig
selects to Makefile deps.

 Thomas> What's the policy about this ? What are the current
 Thomas> techniques to keep them synchronized ?

Well, the policy is that they should be in sync - And we currently
have no way of ensuring that they are in sync besides manual review.

Do you have any ideas about how to solve this in a nicer way?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard