[Buildroot] [buildroot 0005774]: Add SocketCAN Tools in buildroot

bugs at busybox.net bugs at busybox.net
Tue Oct 28 12:13:43 UTC 2008

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=5774
Reported By:                ibabarovic
Assigned To:                buildroot
Project:                    buildroot
Issue ID:                   5774
Category:                   New Features
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             10-28-2008 05:13 PDT
Last Modified:              10-28-2008 05:13 PDT
Hi,

this patch adds support for SocketCAN userspace tools.
Works for me, but it may be of use to somebody else.
I decided to go for SVN trunk since last tagged revision is ancient.
The patch is similar to i2ctools and tools are put in same section.
Please comment and apply if OK.

Best regards,
Savin Gorup
Ivica Babarovic

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change
10-28-08 05:13  ibabarovic     New Issue
10-28-08 05:13  ibabarovic     Status                   new => assigned
10-28-08 05:13  ibabarovic     Assigned To               => buildroot
10-28-08 05:13  ibabarovic     File Added: SocketCAN-buildroot-patch.diff