[Buildroot] LDFLAGS setting in buildroot

Daniel J Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Tue Oct 28 14:55:58 UTC 2008

I have read the hunk pointed at and am slightly confused.
Is there another buildroot tree (your tree) that does things better than the buildroot tree hosted at buildroot.org?

If so what is its location?  As I am always interested in improvements...

Secondly I am using buildroot in an existing build system so switching away from buildroot is not going to happen so perhaps we can start to move the good stuff from your tree over?

The alternative is to take the patches I have proposed because although not perfect I believe they improve the current buildroot tree.

Many thanks
Daniel Laird