[Buildroot] LDFLAGS setting in buildroot

Daniel J Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Wed Oct 29 10:10:19 UTC 2008

I have been playing with using the AUTO_CONFIGURE_TARGET and it seems to be going faster as  you indicated but I have discovered an issue.

I build a number of packages and as each one builds  they update the central cache file.
However One of my packages configures before zlib is built.
This means it caches zlib is unavailable.

directfb then tries to build and it checks for zlib and returns
zlib.h not found...(cached)

Do you see such issues as I cannot see how to make the cache file update with correct values after it has been told something does not exist.

Many thanks
Daniel Kaird