[Buildroot] Building perl in buildroot SVN or adding modules to microperl

steve at c2root.be steve at c2root.be
Fri Oct 31 13:13:54 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am trying to build a root_fs on which I can install webmin. Webmin
is perl based and I only have microperl available.
I can see that you can add modules, yet if I type e.g. Config.pm in
the modules, no modules are built (or atleast I don't find them)
Is there a package for regular perl or can someone explain what I am
doing wrong on the menuconfig?

Best regards
Steve