[Buildroot] make menuconfig fails - festival??

Matt Wood mattwood2000 at gmx.net
Sat Sep 6 18:12:10 UTC 2008

I just checked out the latest snapshot of buildroot and when I try to run make menuconfig, I get the following error:

/usr/bin/gcc -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -DLOCALE  -g -O2  mconf.o zconf.tab.o lxdialog/checklist.o lxdialog/util.o lxdialog/inputbox.o lxdialog/textbox.o lxdialog/yesno.o lxdialog/menubox.o -lncursesw -o mconf
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/arm/buildroot/package/config'
target/device/KwikByte/Config.in:78 warning: Overlong line
toolchain/external-toolchain/Config.in:17 warning: Overlong line
package/ipsec-tools/Config.in:7 warning: Overlong line
package/audio/festival/Config.in:11: can't open file "package/festival/speech-tools/Config.in"

Any ideas?  Thanks, Matt.