[Buildroot] Missing binaries

MALEADt maleadt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:53:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have been working with buildroot lately, and every time I created a
toolchain, several binaries seemed to be missing. These binaries
included: tar, xargs, sed, mount & umount.

As it seems, these binaries all get properly compiled, but just not
included in the final filesystem. I only needed to copy them from the
somewhere in the build_xxx folder, to the toolchain.

Is this a problem of mine, or is anybody else experiencing this problem?
It happens with the newest SVN build, when compiling a bash system (no
busybox) with all mentioned utilities specifically enabled in the
configuration.

Thanks,
maleadt