[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package: libconfuse

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com
Mon Sep 22 11:47:07 UTC 2008

Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  >> +LIBCONFUSE_VERSION:=2.6
>  >> +LIBCONFUSE_SOURCE:=confuse-$(LIBCONFUSE_VERSION).tar.gz
>  >> +LIBCONFUSE_SITE:=http://bzero.se/confuse/
>  >> +LIBCONFUSE_AUTORECONF:=NO
>  >> +LIBCONFUSE_INSTALL_STAGING:=YES
>  >> +LIBCONFUSE_INSTALL_TARGET:=YES
>
>  Hans-Christian> Can be dropped, this is default.
>
> True. I left it in purely for documentation purposes (E.G. you then
> don't need to go lookup what the defaults are).
>
> I can remove it if you feel strongly about it.

It is more what the norm is for Buildroot. Should we keep the
DEPENDENCIES in even if it is just uClibc? There is nothing specific
about this in the Makefile.autotools.in, so perhaps we can have a short
discussion here to settle it once and for all?

IMHO it is fine to keep it in, but the makefile looks more tidy the less
there is in it. Perhaps better to add some documentation to
Makefile.autotools.in about _DEPENDENCIES that uclibc is default.

--
HC