[Buildroot] [NEWBIE] Disable U-Boot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Apr 3 14:51:49 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Roger" == Roger Varley <roger.varley at googlemail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Roger> Thanks for your response - that was the problem. Now I'm getting a
 Roger> failure later in the "make" process.

 Roger> In file included from .stdint.h:87
 Roger>                      from <long path name
 to> /build_i486/staging_dir/usr/include/stdlib.h:860
 Roger>                      from ./stdlib.h:44
 Roger>                      from allocsa.h:24
 Roger>                      from allocsa.h:22
 Roger> ./wchar.h:41:12: error: empty filename in #include

What package is this from? Coreutils?

 Roger> This happens whether I've selected wchar support or not
 Roger> through menuconfig.

You have to do a complete rebuild (rm -rf *build_*; make) after you
change something to the toolchain config.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard