[Buildroot] target/Makefile.in problem

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Apr 9 09:58:42 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Schweigstill <andreas at schweigstill.de> writes:

Hi,

 Andreas> I notice the same behavior when trying to build
 Andreas> buildroot-2009.02 on an old SuSE Linux 9.3 system (from
 Andreas> ~2005). It uses make 3.80 and GCC 3.3.5, so it is quite
 Andreas> old-fashioned. On newer systems (openSUSE 10.3 and 11.0)
 Andreas> with GNU make 3.82 I don't have any problems. But due to
 Andreas> some customer's requirements I have to setup a buildroot
 Andreas> environment which also builds on old Linux systems.

Ok, do you have a workaround that works with 3.80? My machines all
have atleast 3.81 - Otherwise I'll simply enforce 3.81+ in the
dependencies check.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard