[Buildroot] Properly setting up hotplug

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:52:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 5:33 AM, Sagaert Johan <sagaert.johan at skynet.be> wrote:
> Hi
>
> cleaning :
>
> I don't trust the disclean, it most ends op in a mess.

Same here.

> If i do a clean i do :
>
> remove the entire root dir in project_build_arm
> remove .root  as well
> remove all contents from build_arm
> remove all stuff in project_build_arm/../autotools-stamps.

I actually will do rm -rf build_* binaries project_* most of the time.
If I'm only fixing a package, I might just remove it's folder in the
build_*, but when I want to make sure everything is proper or when
creating an image to download to the device, I will even remove
toolchain_*

I don't like distclean because it will remove the downloaded files,
and clean usually leaves a lot of stuff in the rootfs.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa