[Buildroot] MythTV PVR Building

Luciano Greiner luciano.greiner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 02:02:37 UTC 2009

That's great. I apreciate it! I'll take a look at your work. Actually
now i'm trying to compile the SVN trunk version of MythTV that is made
for QT 4. I'm having some compilation problems like that:

/mnt/lfs/buildroot/build_i686/staging_dir/usr/bin/i686-linux-uclibc-ar:
illegal option -- y
Usage: /mnt/lfs/buildroot/build_i686/staging_dir/usr/bin/i686-linux-uclibc-ar

So i think it's not yet compatible with uclibc. I'm trying to figure
out how to correct those problems and go ahead.

Thanks for your work!

--
Luciano Greiner