[Buildroot] Issue using an external toolchain

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Aug 5 13:51:46 UTC 2009

>>>>> "gilles" == gilles TALIS <gilles.talis at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 gilles> When I get to the "Welcome to Buildroot" prompt, the login
 gilles> process asks for a password. When I use a toolchain I have
 gilles> built myself using uClibc/crosstool-ng, I am never requested
 gilles> to provide a password.

 gilles> I tried "root", "admin" whatever as password but it does not
 gilles> work.  Can someone help me and also explain to me why I get
 gilles> requested the password now?

Does it really ask for a password or do you just get the login prompt
again? If so, is the external toolchain configured for hard- or
softfloat?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard