[Buildroot] Issue using an external toolchain

Gilles Talis gilles.talis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:44:30 UTC 2009

Sorry. I did not realize I had not copied the buildroot list.

To answer your questions, I am booting from flash. I have not verified the
permissions, may be I should do that.
I'll check that and come back to you.

I'll also play around with the hard and soft float option in buildroot to
see if it makes a difference.

FYI, I am using buildroot.2009-02.

Gilles