[Buildroot] [Bug 331] Update MPlayer to version 1.0rc2

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Thu Aug 6 23:08:17 UTC 2009

bugzilla at busybox.net skrev:
> https://bugs.busybox.net/show_bug.cgi?id=331
> Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> changed:
>            What    |Removed                     |Added
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>              Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
>          Resolution|                            |FIXED
> --- Comment #7 from Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org>  2009-07-27 15:17:32 UTC ---
> Thanks, committed!

Are there anyone except HCE which has mplayer running properly?

I tried mplayer-1.0-rc1 with a SAM9263 kernel downloaded from
I have tried with root file systems generated by OpenEmbedded and Buildroot.
It works with OE, but not with BR.

I also tried with the new 2009.08-rc2 which upgrades mplayer
and the same problem occurs. Only tested with a BR system.

I should have a a valid /etc/asound.conf and /etc/asound.state.

Some symptoms:
The status line looks like:
A: (15) (01.4) of 1700 (02:50.0) 21056% $<50>

THe first number indicates which chunk is beeing processed,
and this counts up VERY slowly with the BR root file system,
and much MUCH faster with the OE root fs.

The 21056% figure seems strange...

Ulf Samuelsson

More information about the buildroot mailing list