[Buildroot] buildroot working config file

Bjørn Forsman bjorn.forsman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:09:15 UTC 2009

First, _use the buildroot mailing list_. Second, you are replying to an
email that I've already answered, but now in a _new thread_. Please keep
related questions in one thread.

2009/8/24 Raed Abu-Sanad <raedbenz at hotmail.com>:
> Hi,,
>
> I keep getting errors every time i build and compile the build root for
> i386.

Try posting your build log.

> Can you plz, for now, give me a config File for build root with basic
> operations and configurations that could run on a i386 PC (P4).

I have not used Buildroot for i386 targets so I cannot give you a working
config for that. Have you tried 'make defconfig'?