[Buildroot] how to build code checked out from a version control system

Sven Neumann s.neumann at raumfeld.com
Tue Aug 25 10:25:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

we have some code there that lives in a Bazaar repository and that we
would like to build from within our buildroot setup. I have created
buildroot packages for these modules, but somehow I ended up with lots
of hacks and things are still not working properly. I wonder if there is
some example or documentation that I should have a look at. Is anyone
doing something similar and could show me how to do this properly?

Sven