[Buildroot] [git commit master] u-boot: mark old 2008.10 version as deprecated

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Aug 28 12:20:01 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago A Corrêa <thiago.correa at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Thiago>    Someone should test if newer u-boot works properly before
 Thiago> doing that. This was the last known version to work with AVR32,
 Thiago> and if I remember it correctly, the problem wasn't platform
 Thiago> specific but something to do with the flash drivers or
 Thiago> something. Sorry, can't be more specific, I have a very short
 Thiago> memory.

I don't have any avr32 hw, so I cannot do it - What about you?

Notice that we're carrying an avr32 patch for 2009.01, so I guess it
works for someone.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard