[Buildroot] SDL_net target name

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Aug 28 13:32:21 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Julien" == Julien Boibessot <julien.boibessot at free.fr> writes:

 Julien> Hi,
 Julien> Makefile target name to build SDL_net is "SDL_net" whereas all other
 Julien> SDL_xx extensions are "sdl_xx" (example: make sdl_image, make sdl_ttf,
 Julien> etc...).
 Julien> Moreover it seems that most other BR target are in lowercase.

 Julien> Is there any reason why SDL_net target should be an uppercase/lowercase
 Julien> mix ?
 Julien> Can you correct that for the coming release ? (I will soon propose
 Julien> patches that depend on sdl_xx and I don't want to add to some more
 Julien> "SDL_net" if it's not correct )

Not really, fixed in git - Thanks.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard