[Buildroot] Does the kexec package buildroot-2009.05 for i386?

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Fri Aug 28 21:51:55 UTC 2009

Re: suggestion to replace /bin/sh with a link to bash.

Is this a workaround for an acknowledged bug in buildroot or a
statement of lack of support for standard Ubuntu installations?
If Ubuntu isn't supported, which Linux systems are so I can switch my
build host environment?

In either case, it doesn't matter.  I made the switch and get exactly
the same error.  I'll be switching it back to the default since it
doesn't matter and I would prefer a 'standard' Ubuntu host environment
for other uses of the machine.

Thanks,
Bill Bogstad

P.S. As I mentioned before, 08-rc3 doesn't seem to have this problem.